This clock, manufactured by the Bulova Corporation, was adapted from a library window from the W.A. Glasner House, Glencoe, Illinois, 1905. The arrow shapes are bordered on either side by a series of squares, a technique used by Mr. Wright for many of his art glass designs. The original windows were an artful combination of brilliant iridescent and clear plate glass.
Solid wood base with light cherry stain. Continuous sweep second hand. Battery operated quartz movement. AA battery not included.
6.25 x 6.25 x 2 in.
Want to save 10%? Become a Museum Member today!