The Frederick C. Robie House, located in Chicago, Illinois was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1908 and completed in 1910. Its dramatic horizontal appearance is enhanced by banks of art glass windows and doors. The handsome geometric designs, twenty-nine of which are uniquely different, although all follow the same theme, were also created by Wright. With the art glass, he created the illusion of a secluded private environment, with sunlight filtering through the art glass to enhance the interior space, yet with large areas of clear glass in the designs allowing a view of the exterior landscape. This panel is adopted from one of the distinctive art glass doors.